Alocasia Odora Variegata
Alocasia Odora Variegata, also known as Alocasia Odora Variegated, is very rare and exotic Alocasia plant prized for it’s beautiful cream green leaf variegation, the odora is a dwarf variety that will grow to approximately 3 feet high, they can thrives in bright light but always under shade, direct sunlight will scorch the leaves, mainly the lighter color variegated parts of the leaf, as they are extremely tender.
Odora is a very good plant recommended for the experienced indoor plant enthusiast. It can reproduce pups at a very young age, which can be removed and grown into a separate plant, or you may keep in the current pot so it can fill the container with lots of variegated green & white foliage. Odora Variegated plants are a work of art, every plant and leaf variegation is different, no two can ever be alike.
How we ship
– We package all our plants in a tightly secure method to prevent the plant from damage or shifting during transit.
– The plant you will receive will be Similar to the image as advertised, however all plants are different, exact match cannot be guaranteed.
– What you will receive, Alocasia Macrorrhiza Variegata in a Growers Pot.
– Upon arrival, leaves should be mist to help hydrate, water soil if dry and placed in a low light location to adjust from shipping.
– Water every 5-7 days or as soil dries out, mist the leaves regularly, this plant thrives in high humidity.
– Light, bright indirect light as close to a window as possible.
– Please note Alocasia’s are susceptible to some yellowing of the leaves from transit, this is normal, bottom leaves will gradually yellow and collapse, this is a natural process as the plant grows and matures, they will bounce back, once established new shoots will unwind from the center of the plant and a new leaf will form, enjoy it!
– Returns or Refunds are not available for this item.
• Plants shipped online are in complete darkness for several days, once received allow the plant to acclimate to its new environment.
• Repotting / Fertilizing, Wait 4 weeks before repotting or fertilizing, Fertilize during Spring to Fall base on label instructions.
• Water, allow the top one inch of Soil to dry out, may take 5-7 days, water slowly to allow the soil to moist evenly.
• Humidity, Odora plants can benefit from regular moisture, a humidifier or regular misting is recommended.
• Light, if is bright enough to read is bright enough for plants, if outdoors place in indirect sun light under Shade.
• Filter indoor air by absorbing toxins, and removing harmful chemicals.
• Boost mood, productivity, concentration and creativity.
• Reduce stress, Fatigue and Allergies.
• Add life to a given space, Plants are therapeutic and cheaper than a therapist.
Backed by our 30 days Satisfaction Guarantee Policy.
We hope that you enjoy your new plants! Our main objective is to deliver base on your Satisfaction Guarantee Policy. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns. Our friendly customer service team is here to help.